East Vineland – this is a map of East Vineland New Jersey in the USA. The map was created from the area of my hometown and the map area was created from actual satellite photos. Vineland is in the southern area of New Jersey and is a very rural farm town. Most of the area of the city is farmland and forests.
Features East Vineland, NJ USA:
– Growth map has been updated for the region’s weather.
– Most of the production areas available have been added to the map.
– There is a wide selection of starting equipment to get you started.
– The production areas have been edited to both hold more pallets in the spawners and the production pallets have higher capacities.
– There are 118 different fields all with field missions ranging from the smallest field of 0.236 hectares (0.583 acres) to the largest of 8.236 hectares (20.35 acres).
– Land prices have been calculated from the average land cost of the area.
– All land areas are purchasable separatly. The land where there are houses is more expensive than un-developed land as it would be in real life.
– The Solar Farm can be purchased and will give you $3,000 an hour income.
– The Solar Farm can be sold to clear the land for farming but it can only be sold after the land is owned by the player.
– The main farm area has a multi-fruit storage silo with a capacity of 1,000,000 liters and will hold everything in the “bulk” category.
– Grapes were added to the “bulk” category so they can be carried in any in-game or modded trailer that carries items in the “bulk” category.
– A workshop area is also on the main farm and is owned by the player. (new farmer mode only)
– Added the ability to shred logs into woodchips at the sawmill as an additional production.
– Includes cow, sheep, pig, and chicken areas that need to be purchased to use.
– The cow, sheep, and pig areas have added bale triggers for feeding. The cow and pig areas have added bale triggers for straw as well. Simply leave the bales in the triggers and they will automatically empty as needed.
– Husbandry capacities are: 250 Cows, 350 Pigs, 500 Sheep, and 500 Chickens.
– All animal navmesh areas have been redone and their pastures are custom made.
– There is a storage area at the main farm for slurry and digestate.
– Added Corn Meal and Cracked Corn as additional products that can be produced at the Grain Mill from Corn.
– Corn Meal can be sold at the Pizzeria, Farmer’s Market, Diner, and the Supermarket.
– Cracked Corn pallets can be purchased at the shop for chicken feed or produced at the Grain Mill.
– Cracked Corn can also be sold at the Farm Shops.
– Added Sunflowers, Oats, and Cracked Corn to the Chicken’s feed..
Tested on game version 1.8.x