Credits: Giants Software
Great news from Giants Software presenting ,,Patch 1.9” released for download for Farming Simulator 22 game.
Patch 1.9 for FS22 – is a free content update is available for Farming Simulator 22. Patch 1.9 is now available to download and makes the game ready for all those new features, machines, and improvements. In preparation for the Göweil Pack (Release: March 21th), a new storage building is now available, in which you can store bales and pallets of any shape and size. Of course, this is for everyone – even if you don’t own the Göweil Pack.
- Added bale and pallet storage building
- TMR can now be transported with silage trailers
- Added ‘Screenspace Shading Rate’ option for improved performance
Bugfixes & Changes
- Fixed discharging of Kuhn SPW Intense
- Fixed state of bale wrappers after savegame loading or joining in multiplayer
- Visual fixes on Claas XERION, Hardi Aeon, Hawe SUW, John Deere 6R, Krone BiGX & Manitou MLT 625
- Fixed start duration of Zetor Z-25K
- Fixed server list not refreshing after canceling password dialog
- Added support for up to 64 fruit types in mod maps