Changes in v1.0.4:
- bug fixes
- Altenstein Castle was renovated
- the animal feed mixing plant at the farm now works
- Egg spawn area has been moved and reduced
- the chicken coop at the farm now has room for 150 chickens
- the silos are finally sealed and have been replaced (1 silo had to be removed)
- all "farmlands" are redrawn
- the wardrobe trigger has been moved, the shelf behind it can now be used properly
- the trigger area at the courtyard fountain has been enlarged
- moddesc version increased
- minor fixes
- Still problems when drawing Edelweiss and Co. 'InGame' --> Fix can be done with the "AltensteinerLand"
- A small strip of manure often remains on the manure slab when overloaded onto a tipper, but this can be removed with the shovel --> It may be fixed with the "AltensteinerLand"
- the butcher's shop will only go into operation on the 'AltensteinerLand' and will reopen a little further.
Changes in v1.0.2:
- In the greenhouse, only one water marker was exchanged for the general unloading trigger --> marker and moved a bit
- Player trigger in greenhouse too low --> removed "ground binding".
- when spawning in the greenhouse you got stuck in the glass wall --> fixed wrong path entry in the xml
- "planted" the floating tree behind the dunghill again --> gravity was restored
- re-hung the floating flower box in the entrance to the Kramerwirt --> it was magic .....
- Fixed texture errors at 2 unloading points --> Replaced textures
- Advertising poster on the sheep pen was crooked --> screwed on again
- Spawn point at the earth fruit storage shifted --> you are no longer "sucked in" by the hopper
- Farm workshop, put the marker in the right place --> repairs are now possible in and in front of the workshop
- the silo's were "leaky" on the side --> tipColli spelling mistakes fixed
- some audio files were too loud or too quiet in comparison --> volume adjusted a bit
- discovered small, bald spots on the map --> nature and decoration adjusted
- some AI vehicles too fast --> fines distributed, therefore speed is now max. 50km/h for all
- some traffic signs were not optimal --> the building yard has now implemented them a bit
- the cows in the cowshed still didn't want to take water --> fixed
- the map borders at field 30 were too close to the field for some --> fixed
Altenstein – Welcome to Altenstein, a small community somewhere in Upper Bavaria where time seems to have stood still. The map is a conversion from the LS17/LS19. The original from the LS17 comes from REDKEINSTUS.
Features Altenstein Map: – 1 courtyard with meadow areas – 30 buyable fields – 4 meadow areas – 2 small wooded areas – 3 additional animal pastures to the stables – BGA with 3 driving silos – Water pumping station – Agricultural trade for seeds, lime, and much more. – Agricultural truck scale (still under construction) – Vehicle dealer with workshop – Filling station for diesel, methane and electric – Road traffic (50km/h) and pedestrian splines – Butterfly, firefly and duck splines (only with recommended ‘onCreate-extension’ mod!!) – Lovingly decorated map with its own sounds – Weather and season dependent decoration – all old buildings from the LS17 version available – many points of sale and production – map-specific revamp productions and products and much more.