Changes in v22.214.171.124:
- Reading stones thrown out again because they cannot be completely deactivated in the menu.
- extended bushes were missing this has been fixed
- Mill for malt grist now only gives out loose material, no more sacks.
(Bags are impractical in this case because this step is supposed to make work easier for players who don't like to carry things by hand)
- The entrance to the allotment garden has been enlarged again so that it is now possible to drive through the garden with small tractors.
- Removed production costs in Brewery from processes that cannot be switched off.
Changes in v1.1:
– The trigger of a collectible was not reachable, this was fixed.
– Added own hotspot icons to the PDA map
– Warning at wine crate fixed, which was caused by tension belts
– Food in the cow pasture was adjusted, and milk was accepted in the cow’s paddock ^^
– Sundial to rotate the sun was removed. Sun is now aligned as in the standard.
– Added malt grist to the farm silo.
– Stones activated again
– Map completely rebuilt based on a standard map (LODs of ground textures/foil layers are back to standard) for better performance.
– White edges on the fields fixed (are also fixed without Pump N Hoses DLC)
Changes in v126.96.36.199:
- Fixed bugs that occurred with the Pump N Hoses DLC (all stables were gone).
Changes in v188.8.131.52:
- Moddesc version adapted to patch 1.5.0 (patch 1.5.0 is now mandatory)
- Fixed game crash when sleeping in farmhouse, fixed SleepCamera script by Ifkonator
- Fixed tool rack behind horse stable, objects falling through the shelves.
- Languages updated, added Turkish and Italian
- Mineral fertilizer is no longer displayed in the price menu for the beds in the allotment garden
Download mod Hof Bergmann Map v184.108.40.206 by Farmer_Andy for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Hof Bergmann Map – beautiful countryside under a farm with many small details. Starting with a well-designed PDA with new icons and ending with many buildings and a beautiful landscape. For this first version of the map, there is no new crop on the program but rather an emphasis on the layout and variety of areas of the 20 fields that make it up. The map will be further expanded in the future and this version is not the final version, because a map is never really finished.
Features Hof Bergmann Map: – Converted from FS19 to FS22; – 20+ fields of different sizes; – points of sale; – Animals; – Score; – Forest areas; – Horse feed has been converted to serial so oats and hay are equivalent feed; – Changed feed recipe, now requires some straw; – Grape yield increased from 0.92 to 1.92; – Enabled NPCs at points of sale.