Changes in v2.0:
- All new objects from Elmcreek removed and replaced with old objects from fs17 with new textures and window lighting, including barn, pigsty and sheepfold.
- Added the following productions: Confectionery, Carpentry, Dairy, Bakery, French Fry Shop, Ketchup Production, Pancake Shop, Pizzeria, Popcorn Factory, Power Plant, Waffle Shop.
- Ground textures have been repainted.
- Pines and spruces have been replaced by FS17 as they were in Goldcrest Valley from FS17.
- Added 6 small farms all over the map. All objects from these farms can be sold after the purchase of these farmlands.
- Added a second train.
- BGA no longer generates electrical charge. Instead, the methane that is produced can be transported, sold or used.
- Added second bunker bunker on BGA.
- Added natural gas power plant. It will produce electricity that is sold directly. To operate power plants, you will need methane and transformer oil, which you can buy at the store, pallet category.
- Goldcrest Pacific Grain will also take your corn and produce cornmeal that can be sold or sent to our local bakery where you can make cornbread.
- To make popcorn, you will need sea salt, which you can buy at the store.
- One of the ingredients for making pizza is oregano, which you can buy at the store.
- Added alfalfa, clover and soy straw. Thanks Lanziboy.
- Removed French translation.
- Some of the current selling points have been replaced.
- Most decorative buildings that are placed on arable land or in the forest can now be sold after buying land.
- Sawmill and joinery can now be sold.
- Farmland repainted.
- Individual license plates.
Changes in v1.1.1:
- Added BGA from FS17
- Added pig and sheep pastures from FS17
- Added collectibles
- Fixed visual bugs
Changes in v1.1:
- Maked placeables Farm House and StrawBarn
- Added 2 new Production Points
- Added new Train
- Changed farmlands arrangement
- Changed grass
- Fixed lime texture
- Fixed visual bugs
Goldcrest Valley Map – is a North American map converted from FS17 to FS19 and now for FS22. It is the primary map introduced in the new version of Farming Simulator, and includes many new features.
Features Goldcrest Valley Map: – conversion from FS17 to FS19 to FS22; – Main Farm – Animals – 31 fields – 15 sell points – Biogas Plants – 10 Production Points