Changes in v220.127.116.11:
- Enabled collision for joint when loading based on the ratchet straps from patch 1.8
- Worked around unload lua error and added log entries. When the warning occurs, the entire log should be posted to the autoloader's Discord channel.
- Platinum DLC palette sizes can now also be used for other palettes when the Platinum DLC is active
Changes in v18.104.22.168:
- Renamed modIcon.dds to icon_mod.dds because of change of Giants Guidelines.
Changes in v1.8.6:
- Fixed Lua error when triggers do not correctly report the deletion of a loading object
- Expanding the longitudinal pattern to load additional objects across behind if there is enough space
- Bale identification simplification for better mod compatibility
- Added second keybinding to toggle backwards through load type list (default: Shift + Y)
Pallet Autoload – this modification have a base mod for using mods with Palette Autoloader specialization. Currently only standard euro pallets, liquid tanks, big bag pallets and square cotton bales are possible, others will follow.
How to use: – Drive next to the pallets and then with R you can load one pallet after another. – Make sure you have selected the correct pallet type. – The pallets are then manually loaded onto the loading bay. – Fasten your seat belts before you get behind the wheel, otherwise they will fall. – You can select the unloading side and unload it.
Changes in v1.9:
Romanian translation added
Loading area can now have different sizes per load