Production Revamp – is a script which reworks the internal production system, expands it and adds various functions. Revamp itself is the basic script mod, but also independently extends productions with additional comfort functions. Revamp aims to revamp the internal production system of Farming Simulator 22. It expands it and adds various functions to it. Revamp itself is the base script and already offers some nice options no matter what map you’re using.
Features Production Revamp:
Automatically available for all productions:
* Automatic line break in recipe display for input and output page (4 ingredients per line).
* A colored display of the recipes makes it easier to see why a production is not producing. Where: white – available, red – not available but required, orange – not available and not required.
* Possibility to buy goods in the production menu for a production for double the market price.
* Priority system: Incoming goods can now be set to different priorities via the production menu and will be distributed based on these priorities. The following applies: Priority 1 is most important and will get the goods first until the warehouse is full. Priority 2 only afterwards, etc. Inputs can also be deactivated, in which case they will not receive any deliveries.
* Only active production lines can be supplied via the distribute mode.
* New output mode available: Sell Directly, Distribute, Outsource (Previously Keep) and Swap In (New). If a production is set to storage, it does not automatically spawn pallets.
* Added manual pallet, bale and wood spawner – All productions with pallet spawner can also manually spawn pallets and bales – via the menu or a trigger.
Tested on game version 1.12.x