RealSeason – the mod below changes the default season in FS22 to a new improved one. Below are the changes that have been made to the mod.
– Improved lighting by adding HDR effect. The dynamics of the image has been increased and shadows have been made more visible by changing the tonal range of the image. As a result, the colors are more pleasant and the shadows more expressive.
– Adjusted the contrast of the image, the default lighting of FS22 has a very strongly enhanced image contrast, which makes the whole game very “sweet”
– Darker nights and more spectacular sunrises and sunsets have been introduced
– Added default “fog in the distance” glow, which makes the image more expressive and subdued
– Added new shaders for trees, it allowed to darken the textures of trees especially in the spring season and change their color to less red during the autumn season
– Changed the texture of the lime spread on the fields to a darker one more suited to the lighting
– Adjusted the weather conditions to the general climate of Poland. Now during the winter there are lower temperatures and there is a greater probability of snowfall and thus its longer retention throughout the winter. The distribution of temperatures for other seasons has also changed. In the spring there are morning fogs and little rainfall, during the summer there is uncertainty about the harvest due to more storms and rainfall (according to the Polish climate, there may be a year when harvesting something from the field will be really hard).
In autumn, there are both morning fogs and evening mist as well as frost. Winter means lower temperatures than in the basic season and a greater probability of snowfall.
– Corrected latitude data which affects sunrise and sunset times in different months and seasons. Now in June the sun rises around 5 am and sets after 9:30 pm. In winter, the sun rises at 8am and sets at 3pm.
Tested on game version 1.8.x